₱ 8,500,000
3
Bedrooms
150 m²
Floor area
60 m²
Land Size

2 CG Townhouse in San Antonio Paranaque City with 3 Bedroom 8.5M -AJCP

San Antonio, Parañaque

Details

Build (Year)
2020
Deposit / Bond
100000
Car Spaces
2
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Rooms (total)
4
Floor area (m²)
150
Land Size (m²)
60
Block and Lot/Unit Number
Unit 2
Available from
11/05/2021

Description

Location: Brgy. San Antonio, Paranaque City near Sucat Road and City.




3 Storey

3 Bedroom

1 Maid's Room

3 Toilet and Bath

2 Car Car Garage

Service Area


Price: Php 8,500,000

Lot Area - 60sqm

Floor Area - 150sqm


Terms:

Down Payment - 20% Spot DP For RFO Unit/6Months for Pre-Seling

Remaining Balance 80% Bank Financing

Read More

Amenities

Alarm System
CCTV
Fire Alarm
Maid's room
Powder room
Smoke detector
Storage Room
Garage
Secure parking
24-hour security
View More

Location

San Antonio, Parañaque
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Duplex 2 Storey Townhouse TCP-- 8,500,000 Lot Area: 120sqm Floor Area: 160sqm 3 Bedroom 3 Toilet & Bath Maids room 2 Car Garage Kitchen,Dining, Living room Terms Of Payment: 100K Reservation 20% Downpayment 80% Bank Finance
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area
Duplex House in Paranaque Location: Brgy. San Antonio, Paranaque Located near Paranaque City Hall and San Antonio Avenue 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 1 Maid's Room 3 Toilet and Bath 2 Car Garage Service Area Price: Php 8,500,000 Lot Area: 120sqm Floor Area: 160sqm Terms: Reservation - Php 100,000 Down Payment - After Bank Approval Balance Thru Bank Financing
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area

Duplex House and Lot For Sale in San Antonio Paranaque SD

Philippines, Parañaque, San Antonio San Antonio, Parañaque
Location: Brgy. San Antonio, Paranaque Located near Paranaque City Hall and San Antonio Avenue 2 Storey Townhouse 3 Bedrooms 1 Maid's Room 3 Toilet and Bath Living Area Dining and Kitchen Area 2 Car Garage Service Area Lot Area: 120sqm Floor Area: 160sqm Terms: Price: Php 8,500,000 Reservation - Php 100,000 Down Payment - After Bank Approval Balance Thru Bank Financing
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Valley 3 Paranaque City SD

Philippines, Parañaque, San Antonio San Antonio, Parañaque
2 Storey Townhouse 3 Bedrooms 1 Maid's Room 3 Toilet and Bath Living Area Dining and Kitchen Area 2 Car Garage Service Area Lot Area: 120sqm Floor Area: 160sqm Terms: Price: Php 8,500,000 Reservation - Php 100,000 Down Payment - After Bank Approval Balance Thru Bank Financing
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area
3 Storey Townouse 3 Bedroom 1 Maid's Room 3 Toilet and Bath 2 Car Car Garage Service Area Lot Area - 60sqm Floor Area - 150sqm Price: Php 8,500,000 Terms: Down Payment - 20% Spot DP For RFO Unit/6Months for Pre-Seling Remaining Balance 80% Bank Financing
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
150m² Floor Area

Architect Design Duplex House & Lot in For Sale in San Antonio Valley 5

Philippines, Parañaque, Hernandez Ave San Antonio, Parañaque
Architect Design Duplex House & Lot In For Sale In San Antonio Valley 5-Dig Meters Away from SM BF; PARAÑAQUE CITY HALLSelling Price: PHP 8,8000,000 NegotiableSTATUS: Ready for occupancy (Cash or Bank Loan) Lot Area: 120 Sqm Floor Area: 160 Sqm HOUSE DETAILS: 2 common Bedrooms w/ share toilet & Bath Master Bedroom with toilet and Bath Maids Room w/ toilet & bath 2 Stylish design Toilet and Bath 2 Car Garage fit for SUV Lightning Fixtures ready Separate Living and Dining Area Lanai Garden Strip Storage area below stairway Service/Laundry Area Granite Counter top Kitchen Nice location No exact location inquiry " To give real Service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured  with money , and that is sincerity and integrity" -Douglas Adams- For appointment of viewing, Contact Dandreb Inot Gregorio your Sales Representative For this Property under by ML Inot Realty Prc rebl. No. 4102
₱ 8,800,000
4 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO609A39775F39DPH
Ask about the property
Ms. Alyssa
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2020
+63917305
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting Lamudi's   Terms and Condition  and   Privacy Policy   page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better Lamudi experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property