₱ 4,494,856
2
Bedrooms
1
Baths
35 m²
Floor area

2 bedroom with balcony at Suntrust Shanata

Quirino Highway Talipapa Novaliches Quezon City Novaliches, Quezon City

Details

Bedrooms
2
Baths
1
Floor area (m²)
35.6
Unit/Floor Number
C
Condominium Name
Suntrust Shanata
Available from
16/10/2020

Description

GOOD NEWS!!!!!


PROMO ALERT! (RFO Ready For Occupancy Units)


5%MOVEIN 5% PAYABLE IN 6 MONTHS (Total of 10% DOWNPAYMENT)


Clusters 4,6,8, 9 and 11 (RFO UNITS)


Cluster 3, 5 and 7 Promo!!!! 5%MOVE IN 5% PAYABLE IN 12 MONTHS (Total of 10% DOWNPAYMENT)




  Besides future SM


  MID-RISE CONDO UNIT


  Under MegaWorld


  FREE TRIPPING (Everyday)


  READY FOR OCCUPANCY/ PRE - SELLING!!


  No hidden Charges


  Best Property Investment


  Perpetual Ownership / Lifetime ownership


  All units have balconies


   Flexible in Payment Terms


ACTUAL TURN OVER UNIT (Viewing) Mon to Sun.




Pls contact


Ms. Chereese Mercado


AVENTURINE BRANCH


Thank you so much and God bless!!

Read More

Amenities

CCTV
Utility room
Air conditioning
Alarm System
Balcony
Basement Parking
Broadband internet available
Club House
Elevators
Fire exits
Function Room
Gym
Intercom
Lobby
Fire Alarm
Fire sprinkler system
Function area
Open space
24-hour security
Balcony
Basketball court
Clubhouse
Jogging path
Parking lot
Playground
Secure parking
Swimming pool
View More

Location

Quirino Highway Talipapa Novaliches Quezon City

Novaliches, Quezon City
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

For Sale! Foreclosed Units, Below Market Price!  Project: The RedwoodsLocation: Quezon  Building: Chi Floor: 4th Type: 2BedroomArea (SQM): 73 sqmwith Parking?: No *Computation: List Price: PHP 4,873,500.00 20% Downpayment: PHP 80% Balance (Bank Financing): PHP Clean TitleComplete DocsDirect Buyer Only Please!! Actual Unit Available for Viewing! For Inquiries:  Aries Vicente Rhodora Prime Properties Inc.
₱ 4,873,500
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
73m² Floor Area

2 Bedroom Unit For Sale in Suntrust Shanata Quezon City-SHAN-C07-L03-L

Talipapa, Novaliches, Quezon City Novaliches, Quezon City
The tranquility of nature, the thrill of the city. These two sides of privileged living meet seamlessly at Shanata, a new Suntrust community changing the face of Novaliches in Quezon City. Designed for your peace of mind and pleasure, it’s an address that gives you a chance to start life anew and experience each day in wonderful ways. Bestowed with awe-striking amenities that complement the spacious neighborhood, Suntrust Shanata offers an urban life that lets you savor serenity in the middle of Metro's hottest actions. No. of Towers: 12 Clusters Talipapa, Novaliches, Quezon City   Property Features / Highlights: 1,544 Residential Units 12 Clusters Property Management Office 24-hour Security Centralized Mail Area Automatic Fire Sprinkler System for all units Emergency back-up power (for selected common areas) Overhead Water tank and Underground Cistern for ample water supply   Amenities: 25-meter lap pool Kiddie pool Paved sunbathing/pool deck Kid’s play area Gazebo area Clubhouse Gate and guardhouse   Landmarks: Schools: UP Diliman Ateneo de Manila University Miriam College Kostka School   Hospitals: Bernardino General Hospital Pacific Global Hospital   Leisure and Commercial Destinations: SM North Edsa Trinoma UP-Ayala Technohub Waltermart Munoz Market La Mesa Eco-Park Quezon Memorial Circle Veterans Memorial Golf Course
₱ 4,254,200
2 Bedrooms
35.6m² Floor Area

2 Bedroom Unit For Sale in Suntrust Shanata Quezon City-SHAN-C11-L06-K

Talipapa, Novaliches, Quezon City Novaliches, Quezon City
The tranquility of nature, the thrill of the city. These two sides of privileged living meet seamlessly at Shanata, a new Suntrust community changing the face of Novaliches in Quezon City. Designed for your peace of mind and pleasure, it’s an address that gives you a chance to start life anew and experience each day in wonderful ways. Bestowed with awe-striking amenities that complement the spacious neighborhood, Suntrust Shanata offers an urban life that lets you savor serenity in the middle of Metro's hottest actions. No. of Towers: 12 Clusters Talipapa, Novaliches, Quezon City   Property Features / Highlights: 1,544 Residential Units 12 Clusters Property Management Office 24-hour Security Centralized Mail Area Automatic Fire Sprinkler System for all units Emergency back-up power (for selected common areas) Overhead Water tank and Underground Cistern for ample water supply   Amenities: 25-meter lap pool Kiddie pool Paved sunbathing/pool deck Kid’s play area Gazebo area Clubhouse Gate and guardhouse   Landmarks: Schools: UP Diliman Ateneo de Manila University Miriam College Kostka School   Hospitals: Bernardino General Hospital Pacific Global Hospital   Leisure and Commercial Destinations: SM North Edsa Trinoma UP-Ayala Technohub Waltermart Munoz Market La Mesa Eco-Park Quezon Memorial Circle Veterans Memorial Golf Course
₱ 4,325,400
2 Bedrooms
35.6m² Floor Area
Tranquil,Peaceful,Quiet. Modern Asian Theme. The biggest condominium development with total lot area of 33,421 square meters.It has 12 clusters and some units are Ready For Occupancy. It is a mid-rise project having 12th as tallest floor. Each cluster has lobby lounge area and centralized mail area. Full condo ownership: Easy to Unload Provides Good Rental Income Appreciates in Value over time Full Usage any time of the Year Resort Type Amenities: 25-meter lap pool Pool lounge Kiddie pool Paved sunbathing/pool deck Kid'splay area Outdoor lounge Gazebo-type multi-purpose area Daycare M/F Changing/shower rooms Outdoor shower Function rooms Jogging path Gate and guardhouse Gym Unit price includes VAT and miscellaneous fees.
₱ 4,742,873
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
37m² Floor Area

Rent to Own 2Bedroom in SM Novaliches, Quezon City| Vine Residences

Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City Novaliches, Quezon City
Vast open greenery. Secluded sunken gardens. Calm expansive pools. These are just a few of the amenities enclosed within the gated community of SMDC Vine Residences. Located within the SM City Novaliches complex, it offers lifestyle unlike any other in the area. Here, homes lie amongst rolling grassy spaces for a quiet and relaxed ambiance. While entertainment, convenience, and a transportation hub are found in the mall next door. At Vine Residences Novaliches, you get more than just a home, you get a lifestyle. PROMO TERM: EARLY OCCUPANCY PROGRAM (RENT TO OWN) -61K in 3mons to move in, 31K in 20mons without interest, 80% Balance payable thru Bank financing. Why Rent? When you can have your OWN HOME Value for your money (SMDC Brand, Excellent Quality, Affordability, & Luxurious Amenities Prime location, High potential for rental business, Property appreciation What are you waiting for? Check the model unit and AVAIL NOW! Condominium property for sale in Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila
₱ 4,188,975
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
29.65m² Floor Area
VINE RESIDENCES SM City Novaliches Vast open greenery. Secluded sunken gardens. Calm expansive pools. These are just a few of the amenities enclosed within the gated community of SMDC Vine Residences. Located within the SM City Novaliches complex, it offers lifestyle unlike any other in the area. Here, homes lie amongst rolling grassy spaces for a quiet and relaxed ambiance. While entertainment, convenience, and a transportation hub are found in the mall next door. At Vine Residences Novaliches, you get more than just a home, you get a lifestyle. INSTITUTIONS: - Novaliches General Hospital - Our Lady of Lourdes Technological College - St. James College - Sacred Heart Academy - Lung Center of the Philippines - Veterans Memorial Medical Center - FEU – NRMF Medical Center - Fairview General Hospital - Quezon City General Hospital - University of the Philippines Diliman - New Era University - Quezon City University - Our Lady of Fatima University RETAIL: - SM City Novaliches - Novaliches Plaza Mall - Ayala Mall Fairview Terraces AMENITY: - Adult Lounge Pool - Children’s Splash Pool - Children’s Play Zone - Sunken Gardens - Eco Trail / Jogging Trail - Basketball Court - Volleyball Court - Gazebo - Camp Hill Site - Central Park - Vine Nature Park MESSAGE FOR INQUIRIES
₱ 4,602,540
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
31.43m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: CD5F892CE370BB5PH
Ask about the property
Che Mercado
+63926114
Show number

Message me on

Whatsapp
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting Lamudi's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better Lamudi experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property