Contact agent for price
2
Bedrooms
37 m²
Floor area
75 m²
Land Size

2 Bedroom House & Lot For Sale in La Libertad Baclayon, Bohol

Libertad, Baclayon

Details

Bedrooms
2
Bathrooms
1
Floor area (m²)
37.5
Land Size (m²)
75
Block and Lot/Unit Number
Block 8 lot 12
Subdivision name
Atharra Residences
Available from
07/12/2018

Description

Affordable house & lot located in La Libertad Baclayon, Bohol, it is 6 mins drive away from Island City Mall, 6 mins away to Tagbilaran City Hall,3 mins drive away to Royal Christian School, 4 mins away to Holy Spirit School, 7 mins away from Tagbilaran Public Market.


House Specification:

> 75 sqm Lot Area

> 37.5 sqm Floor Area

> Provision of 2 bedrooms

> 1 Toilet & Bath

> Floor Smooth Finished

> Kitchen & Bathroom ( Tiles )


Amenities:

> Fully Fence

> 24/7 Security Guard

> Clubhouse

> Playground

> Basketball / Tennis Court

> Fish Pond

> Plant Strips

> Community provides shuttle service


Payment Scheme:

Reservation fee is only Php 20,000.00 - 20% Down Payment is payable in 24 months without interest & the remaining 80% is thru Bank Financing.

Read More

Amenities

Air conditioning
Built-in wardrobes
Pay TV access
Smoke detector
Carport
Courtyard
Fully fenced
Garage
Jogging path
Open car spaces
Parks
Secure parking
Sports facilities
Tennis court
Function area
24-hour security
Basketball court
Clubhouse
Garden
Landscaped Garden
Multi-purpose lawn
Parking lot
Playground
Open space
View More

This listing is a Unit of a Project

Atharra Residences

Experience an exceptional residential House and Lot lifestyle at the heart of Baclayon


Atharra Residences by  is a residential House and Lot in Baclayon, one of the top cities in Bohol. Atharra Residences provides its residents with a lifestyle of privilege that many people can only dream of.  is yet again breaking the boundaries of r...

Visit Project Page >

Location

Libertad, Baclayon
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

A Bungalow type House and Lot that is near the City with 1-toilet & bath, perfect for the newly Wed, and young investors . It is also Safe and secured community for it has 24-hours CCTV cameras.
₱ 1,596,588
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
37m² Floor Area

Ready for Occupancy Bungalow Type House and Lot

A. Budlong Street, Libertad, Baclayon, Bohol Libertad, Baclayon
1 Bedroom1 BathroomFloor area: 27 sqmLot area: 60 sqmPrice: Php 1,632,400
₱ 1,632,400
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
27m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5C0A64D358BA1PH
Ask about the property
Juliet Bojo Salinas
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2018
+63908216
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting Lamudi's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better Lamudi experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property