₱ 4,045,000
2
Bedrooms
1
Baths
38 m²
Floor area

2 Bedroom For Sale at Pasig, Metro Manila

6010 maros Highway, Santolan, Pasig City Santolan, Pasig

Details

Build (Year)
2016
Bedrooms
2
Baths
1
Rooms (total)
2
Floor area (m²)
38
Total Floors
9
Unit/Floor Number
8
Price conditions
Negotiable
Price range
5 million
Sqm Range
41.88

Description

For Sale! Few Units Left!
Rent To Own Condominium
Brand New 2 Bedroom Unit!
Marcos Highway, Santolan Pasig City.
☑ Filipino Abroad are Welcome to Inquire.
☑ Ready For Occupancy
☑ 5% Down Payment to move in

Read More

Amenities

Alarm System
Gym
Floorboards
Broadband internet available
Pay TV access
Air conditioning
Wi-Fi
Study room
Social hall
Smoke detector
Shower rooms
Reception Area
Elevators
Fitness center
Lobby
Fire exits
Balcony
Multi-Purpose Hall
Game Room
Laundry Area
Club House
Basement Parking
CCTV
Utility room
Fire Alarm
Carport
Garage
Open car spaces
Deck
Fully fenced
Parking lot
Garden
Clubhouse
Gazebo
24-hour security
Drying area
Gazebos
Courtyard
Shower rooms
View More

Location

6010 maros Highway, Santolan, Pasig City

Santolan, Pasig
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Pasig City 2bedroom Resort Type Condo near Eastwood, Ready for occupancy

Philippines, Pasig, Santolan, E. Amang Rodriguez Ave Santolan, Pasig
*READY FOR OCCUPANCY Promo Payment Terms this Month Only 10% Downpayment payable in 12 months (2018 Turnover)...
₱ 4,300,000
63m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
Sorrento Oasis 2 Bedroom Condo With Balcony For Sale Near Tiendesitas Ortigas And Eastwood City RFO  Promo!...
₱ 4,300,000
36m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms

Pasig City AffordableCondo Near Eastwood,Ready For Occupancy Mid-Rise Dmci Homes

Philippines, Pasig, Santolan, 106 E. Amang Rodriguez Ave Santolan, Pasig
Ready For Occupancy Resort Type Mid-Rise Condominium In Pasig Near Eastwood.Only 15% Downpayment Payable In 4...
₱ 4,200,000
63m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
2 BR Condo Units For Sale in Bali Oasis, Marcos Highway, Pasig City.A newly refurbished unit with a floor area...
₱ 3,900,000
45m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms

Bali Oasis|RFO Condominium along Marcos Highway, Pasig

Marcos Highway, Pasig City Santolan, Pasig
Bali Oasis|Aspire by Filinvest  along Marcos Highway, Pasig City Invest Now!  Escape tranquility each day at...
₱ 4,245,787
41.96m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms

Bali Oasis Phase 1 By Filinvest

Marilaque Hwy, Pasig, 1800 Metro Manila Santolan, Pasig
Bali Oasis 1 2 Bedroom Unit With Basement Parking for sale! - Low price  - 20% downpayment  - Remaining 80% pa...
₱ 3,800,000
42m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
Best Affordable Condominium Near Ortigas Business Center-Bali Oasis
₱ 4,323,794
38.31m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
View More Listing
SKU: NO598CD48LZRINTRESPH
Ask about the property
JAIME CRISTUTA JR
630927300
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting Lamudi's   Terms and Condition  and   Privacy Policy   page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better Lamudi experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property