We already got a bunch of serious potential buyers who advanced to negotiation stage (especially from the United States) due to people looking for refuge against the epidemic. If you are not too serious about buying a farm, please skip this ad. Thank you.
Reason for Selling:
Our family is immigrating to another country.
- Clean Title, up-to-date tax payments (costs only 1200 per year)
- 21,446 Square meters. Size of four football fields. You can have your own mini Hacienda.
- PhP 3,800,000 NOT including title transfer fees and capital gains tax. This is already the most affordable farm that you could search for with lots of advantages (177 per square meter only).
- Upon opening of the Clark-Botolan expressway, travel time from Manila will be shortened to about 2.5 to 3 hours.
- 10 minutes drive from the main provincial highway.
- 15 minutes drive to the nearest beach.
- 60 fully grown Mango Trees cultured for harvesting, more or less 10 Cashew Trees, Narra, Molave, Bamboo trees
- 150 to 200 Kaing of mangoes per harvest.
- Perfect for farm living. You could place livestock, cattle, or even cultivate the land further for other fruits and vegetables. You could build a house on the property.
- The place is totally relaxing.
- The farm has two access from each opposite side.