White-beach Land-owner looking for Joint-venture Investor/Developer
19,634 Sq.M. White-beach Adjoining Lot 1260-B/D/F, Lanas Beach, Carabao Island, Romblon, Mimaropa, Philippines
• Total Area is 19,634 Square Meters (Approx. 2 Hectares)
• 55 Meters long of wide white-sand beach
• Beach has pebbly white sand and crystal clear waters perfect for swimming.
• Clean Title, Cadastral-surveyed.
• Naturally and fully grown coconut trees along the shoreline.
• Ideal site to build resort & hotel and related tourism business.
• Natural Spring up the hill, source of potable freshwater in Lanas.
• 30-45 minutes to and from Boracay Island by motorboat.
• There is a concrete-paved circumferential road around the island.
• Power and Electricity, from Cooperatives operating on the island.
WHY INVEST IN THE CARABAO ISLAND?
• The fact that English is being taught in schools as one of two official languages. This means tourists from all over the globe can communicate with the locals, as opposed to Asian countries.
• You'd expect that the Philippines consists of over 7,000 beautiful islands, is surrounded by crystal clear blue waters, and where the people always speak English.
• There were 4 million tourists visited the Philippines in 2014, and constantly increasing every year. In 2019 the numbers reached 8.3 Million from different places in the world.
• This site is ideal to develop into Tropical Island Resorts, Hotels & Casinos, Residential and Vacation Facilities Development Projects
• In its natural settings, located in Lanas Beach, Carabao Island sought to be the next BORACAY. Great value for property investment for its promising and stunning beach and island views.
• Located just roughly half an hour away from Boracay,
• For the longest time, Carabao Island has been like a satellite orbiting Boracay, its fortunes tied tightly to the latter’s tourism industry.
• Carabao Island has its own powdery white-sand beaches, coral reefs, and spectacular cliffs.
• The entire island spans about 2,205 hectares featuring secluded white-sand beaches and limestone formations.
• Romblon has more aside from the bucolic life, hectares of rice paddy fields, and black pebbled beaches it has several caves.
AWESOME THINGS TO DO ON CARABAO ISLAND
• LANAS BEACH - one of the best beaches on the island, located on the western side of Carabao Island, Lanas Beach is very calm and peaceful which makes it the perfect place to relax. It offers one of the most romantic and relaxing sunset viewing spots.
• KODING KODING CLIFF JUMP - Koding Koding on Carabao Island is one of those places you walk into and just get so excited you almost panic. Crystal clear, vibrant blue water.
• WATERSPORTS - For extreme adrenaline rush, fly in the air like a bird or plunge through the waves like a dolphin through the Flyboard
• DIVING – Clean, uncontaminated, undiluted swimming blue waters. Best scuba diving sites and dive sports are available with diversified well-arranged coral reefs and different species of marine creatures.
• VIEWPOINT - Also grab the opportunity to enjoy the lush habitat of Carabao Island. breathtaking view of the neighboring islands of Tablas, Romblon, and Boracay.
• CAVES - Exploring these caves is worth the trip alone as they are insane!
RESORTS: These are the few nice resorts operating on the island: Lanas Beach Resort, Carabao Guest House, Lola Gloria’s Kubo, Ocean Edge resort, Edward Lodge, The Beach House.